How to use
1. Charge 8 hours before the first use.
2. Remove the protective cover, switch ON the shaver.
3. Hold the shaver at a right angle to the skin, let the beard/mustache through the foil cover, gently shave over the desired area.
4. Don't put too much pressure while shaving to avoid injuries to skin.
5. Switch OFF after finished shaving
6. Clean the blade and foil cover with the cleaning brush.
7. Put on the protective cover and put away.
How to clean
1. Regular cleaning will keep the shaver in good condition and maintain its cutting performance.
2. Switch OFF before cleaning.
3. Remove the protective cover and detach the outer foil hood.
4. Carefully clean the outer foil, inner blade and shaver body with a cleaning brush.
5. Put on the outer foil hood and protective cover.
*Suitable for Short Beard (Mustache), but NOT for Long and Curly Beard (Mustache)
1. If the shaver is used for the first time or not used for a long time, please ensure that it has been properly charged before use.
2. Don't wash the shaver directly with water, which can cause damage. You can remove the blade to rinse, or use the included cleaning brush. Make sure to thoroughly dry before putting back onto device.
¥ Metal & Plastic, Glossy finish
¥ 4" x 2"
¥ Swivel USB charger
¥ Portable & great for travel
¥ Removable cap
¥ Ishave device
¥ A cleaning brush
¥ A protective bag
¥ 1 replacement blade