Returns & Exchanges:
- Mad Style will gladly accept returns and exchanges on any product bought on Mad-Style.com within 30 days of purchase.
- All returns must be unworn and in their original packaging.
- If your product is defective and was purchased at Mad-Style.com, we allow 60 days from date of purchase to return the product for an exchange or credit. If your product is defective and was purchased in a store, please return your item to the store in which you purchased it for a replacement or refund.
Unfortunately, purchases made in a store cannot be returned or exchanged for any reason via Mad-Style.com. Any merchandise purchased from a store does not qualify for a warranty through Mad-Style.com and must be returned or exchanged according to that store's policy. Any returns of in store purchases sent to Mad-Style.com will not be processed for a credit. Please contact the store in which you purchased your product directly for more information.
Online Return Instructions:
Package the items to be returned or exchanged in its original container, if available. Enclose the completed Returns & Exchanges Form and a copy of your original mad-style.com receipt or packing slip
Please send all returns & exchanges to:
Mad Style Returns
2600 South 25th Ave
Broadview, IL 60155
Rules & Restrictions for Returns:
- Customer is responsible for cost of shipping, unless otherwise noted.
- All returns must be accompanied with a copy of receipt or packing slip.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable.
- Items must be returned in new, unused condition and in original packaging.
- We are not responsible for any damage or loss of product in transit back to us.
- In the event an item is damaged during shipment, please contact the carrier with your tracking number.
- Original form of payment will be credited for your refund.
- We reserve the right to refuse a refund request if it does not comply with these policies.
Damaged or Defective Items:
In the event an item is defective upon receipt or has a manufacturing defect, please insert a note with Defective noted. Items will be inspected and a determination made as to the cause of the defect.